Friday, July 24, 2009

Fall Thoughts


Climbers...

In preparation for fall, I have come across 2 outstanding guidebooks that will help you plan your journeys. I bring it up now since I noticed that they were ON SALE until August 9th.

They are Supertopo, so they are really high quality. I just bought the Tuolumne Bouldering guide and it rocks.

Siemay and I checked out the "Conquistador" problem, but I was too scared to top it out! It's 4-5 star though. Going back with adequate pads in fall.

Get the new Norther Cali guide, and the Tuolumne guide on sale here:
and...

ALSO: Sept 19th is the anual Hell's Kitchen Competition down in Bear Valley, CA. This is were we've been putting up some sweet climbs in the moderate to hard range.

Noah

PS. I have not been incentivised to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?